2.22.2010

Weekend Update

But not the SNL version! :)  This weekend my nephew Matt came out to help Jas put the crown moulding up in the master bath.  The bathroom is huge (bigger than the kids' rooms -- a fact I try not to point out to them!) with a lot of corners, so we figured it would take most of the day.  Wrong!  By lunchtime they had most of it done, with only a few pieces to go after we ate.  Matt left around 1:30, and then Jas and I started on Anna's room.  By 3:30 we had both kids' rooms finished, and now all that's left is the laundry room.  But dear Matt plans to come back out next Saturday and help finish it out.

This week Jas plans to work on building the first of the rooms in the basement.  After much planning we have decided to tackle the storage room first, and get all our stuff stored away.  After that, we can tackle building the classroom for the kids and I, as well as Jason's hobby/RC room. 

I'll do my best to post step-by-step photos of the storage room construction this week.  So stay tuned! :)